Rates & Insurance
Individual Therapy Sessions with Adults or Teens – $235 for 55-minutes
Couples Therapy Sessions – $250 for 55-minutes
Family Therapy Sessions – $250 for 55-minutes
I do not accept insurance, but do provide a statement each month so that you may bill for reimbursement. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance cover an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I accept cash or checks.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by voicemail at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.